If you’re unable to figure out what to wear with leggings, this is something you need to look at for inspiration. 7+ style tips and ideas!
there’s a lot of debate out there regarding legging’s legitimacy – they’re quite the controversial item.
leggings (black, specifically) can also be a stylish essential for your everyday wardrobe. Further, there’s an art to making the notorious stretchy bottoms look chic in your day-to-day rather than just your sweaty/workout life.
Things To Keep in Mind When Considering What to Wear With Leggings:
1. Make sure your leggings are opaque and made of a thick material
2. Wear leggings that go to your ankles rather than cropped leggings unless you’re going for the athleisure look in which case I suppose you’d want your leggings to be cropped.
3. Be sure to wear the right kind of underwear (aka make sure you can’t see panty lines!).
4. Contrast tight leggings with an oversized, loose-fitting top or cardigan to balance out the look.
5. Play up layering when wearing leggings to add more dimension and “umph” to your outfit making it more interesting.