From clothing-care advice to fashion hacks & beauty essentials, we’ve compiled the 101 best stylist tips from our team Stitch Fix Stylists just for you!
Flaunting Your Figure
1. The golden rule of figure flattery is to balance your proportions! If you’re curvy on top, give your lower half more volume with a fit & flare silhouette or flares.
2. Take the plunge. A deep V-neck shirt draws the eye up for a longer, leaner appearance. It’s a perfect optical trick for parties!
3. Make a waist! Tuck your top into a high-waisted fit & flare skirt to emphasize the smallest part of your body.
Round down! If you’re between jean sizes, go with the smaller pair. It’s likely they’ll stretch for the perfect fit, says Stylist Shiloh U.
1. Style in a jiff. Tuck in just the front of your shirt to add a cool-girl vibe & elongate your legs.
2. Petite: Custom-fit a crossbody bag by tying a knot in the strap at just the right height.