This no sew DIY dress can be made from a T-shirt at no cost, and it looks amazing. Must check out!
A Shakuhachi lookbook became an amazing point of DIY inspiration. With the help of the tutorial shared by APairAndASpare, you will be able to make this lovely dress and so not spend money on Shakuhachi`s design.
What you will need:
- blue large and long enough jersey t-shirt
The bleach part:
1. Get the t-shirt wet through, then ring some of the water out.
2. Squirt the bleach liberally on random areas of your t-shirt, leaving some bits uncovered. Rub the bleach in slightly, scrunch the t-shirt up a bit, squirt on some more bleach if you like.
3. Leave to soak in, but verify the color every minute or so before you are pleased with it.
4. Rinse off the bleach and then put the t-shirt in the washing machine for a cycle.